LEADERWAVE ELECTRONICS (H.K.) LIMITED

Leaderwave Electronics was established by Mr. Vincent Liu in 1975. Under Mr. Liu's leadership, our company cooperated as a team and expanded more than 3000% in the past 25 years.

Our HeadQuarter is now based in Hong Kong which is mainly responsible for marketing, administration and strategic planning. Our working team is highly experienced and innovative. With our creative and experienced research and development (R&D) team, competent marketing team, technologically advanced production plants, and state of art sound workmanship; our company offers a wide range of audio products including CD Hi-Fi Stereo System, full featured CD Radio Recorder, DVD/VCD/MP3 Players and a range of speaker systems at their highest quality, yet the most competitive price possible on the market.

We have more than 3,600 workers in our factory which employed by our Auto Insertion and SMT division, tooling division (CNC), plastic injection division, speaker box division, transformer division, cassette deck division and multi-assembly lines which are located closely within the same industrial district.

Our R&D teams are located in both Taiwan and Mainland China which gather and introduce information on newest trends, styles, and technologies available on the market to our products.

The coverage of our customers extends globalwide. We have more than 200 customers from over 50 countries. Europe is currently our principal market which occupies over 60% of export sales, whereas U.S. and other countries take up the other 40%.

We believe that with our strong set up in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Mainland China, our surperior products will ensure the highest quality and satifaction for your customers.

For time being, Leaderwave has included the following companies and Production plants:

- Leaderwave Electornics Ltd./ Hong Kong- HeadQuarter, Marketing, Shipping, and Financial Control Divisions

- Leaderwave Electronics (H.K.) Ltd./Taiwan - R&D, Marketing, and Financial Control Divisions

- Leaderwave Electronics (Qing Xi) Factories/China.- R&D, Assembly, and Production..

Business Type

Exporter; Manufacturer

Website

www.leaderwave.com.cn

Establish Year

1975

Number of employees

less than 10

Legal representative

for premium members only

Business addresss

Rm 512-514, Heng Ngai Jewellery Centre, 4 Hok Yuen Street East, HungHom, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Website

www.leaderwave.com.cn

Contact person

Ms. Ana Hui

Address

Rm 512-514, Heng Ngai Jewellery Centre, 4 Hok Yuen Street East, HungHom, Kowloon, Hong Kong